Wednesday, February 3, 2010

procrastinating

So, it's been a long time since I've posted. Since the blog world last heard from me I have been to Seattle twice and Las Vegas once.
The first Seattle one was planned... that being Christmas. I had such a good time with my family. It is so much fun having three little kiddos around. Owen (nephew) wanted to help everyone open their presents.
Las Vegas was awesome. I went there to meet up with some friends from the Dominican Republic in '08. We just chilled and caught up. Good times. And since what happens in Vegas obviously doesn't stay in Vegas, if you want to see pictures, check facebook.
The second Seattle trip was medical-related. I finally found a doctor who was willing to keep looking (beyond just lingering parasites) for something wrong with my stomach. So I went down to have some blood drawn. I get the test results back in about a week, so I'll reveal the diagnosis at that point.
Other than those three jaunts, life has been pretty standard. I have been subbing a bunch at the school, which is cool. I'm getting a little bit better of an idea what age I want to teach and stuff like that. School is good. Working on my masters is a little harder than undergrad, but I guess it should be.

1 comment:

Anna Rose said...

Dude. You did NOT tell me that was why you were in Seattle! I hope it all turns out fine!