Friday, February 19, 2010

lazy

I'm sure there's at least three or so people out there that are wondering how school is going, so here's the lowdown...
The first semester of my masters in teaching is going fairly well. I've finished one class, schools and society, and now I'm working on Human Development. Sounds thrilling, huh? Yup, it's about as thrilling as it sounds. So rather than actually doing school work, I'm writing about it. I'm not really sure how that works, but it's what I do. I've been subbing at the school a ton lately... today is the first weekday that I have been in Haines and not been working at the school since the first of the year. So I feel like all I've been doing lately is working and studying, but I guess that's not such a bad thing in small town Alaska, as the crazy wind is in the air and some people seem to seek drama like a wolf with a knife soaked in blood (even if it never really did happen). So I'll immerse myself in school and some working and movies sometimes.

No comments: