
This weekend was freaking amazing. Yesterday I woke up to go snowshoe up Mount Riley with Jenty. It was such a clear, beautiful day. The mountain kinda kicked my butt, largely because I didn't really eat a good breakfast and didn't drink enough water. So I kept trying to find snacks to eat all the way up and adding snow to my water bottle so I had enough to drink. At least Jenty put up with me...
Then I went kayaking with Julie. It was pretty much amazing. We went toward battery point and got harassed by some sea lions that were none too stoked that we were there. As we turned to avoid them, we saw a couple orcas just kinda doing their thing. It was so amazing. The fog was rolling in a bit, so we decided to follow the orcas back toward Julie's house. It was a glorious day.
On the other hand, today I woke up and could barely move because I was so sore. So I watched some movies and slacked off. Good day.
1 comment:
Hmmm... sounds like you need some sort of training schedule... =) Did you ever pick a challenge? I hear your dad is walking 6 miles and down 12 pounds already. I think he's going to bury us all in this challenge. I LOVE how clear everything is in your pics. Wow!
Post a Comment