One one hand I feel like nothing much ever changes. On the other hand, I quit my job at the coffee shop to make more time for school, I'm moving out of the house I've lived in for the past year, and I'm almost done with my first term back in school. So here's a list of cliches that seem to fit my life right now....
-the more things change, the more they stay the same
-life is what you make of it
-the best things in life are free
-life is like a box of chocolates
-there's no time like the present
-life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
-life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone. That makes life fair
-live each day as if it were your last, but learn from each day as if you will live forever
No comments:
Post a Comment