How do you measure a year?
In how many places I went?
in seattle from the beginning of the year to june (with a trip to san fran and bend mixed in)... in the dominican republic for two months... in oregon for a week, seattle for two weeks, then around the country for 5 weeks... in seattle again... moved back to alaska... in mexico for a week... in seattle for another three weeks... and back to Haines just into 2009...
In the jobs I worked?
mortgage company... intern for non-profit... mortgage company again... vagabond... mortgage company... video store... mortgage company...
In what I learned?
i am valuable... i have gifts from God that i am called to use... i can't force people to like me... my worth isn't based on what people think of me... real estate and loan rates fluctuate for no real reason sometimes... people want change, but are sometimes afraid to see it happen...
In how many people I met?
too many to count...
In new relationships and ones that have ended?
too many to fully realize...
In movies watched?
a shameful amount...
In hours wasted on the internet?
way, way too many...
In band aids used?
ha...
In things living in me?
amoeba... parasite... infection... not enough of the good stuff...
I don't think I really can measure 2008... but one thing is for sure... God proved faithful, yet again, throughout this year.
1 comment:
so much has happened in one short year! Hope the job search brings something promising!
Post a Comment