wait, what? back in seattle again?
i "moved" to alaska in november, and since then I have been there for a total of 7 weeks and not there for a total of 4 and counting. which begs the question, "do you really live in alaska?" I went into work today (the same job I've had on and off for about 4 years) and the people asked me if i hide in a cave for small chunks of time just to emerge a few weeks later. i didn't think i'd be saying this anytime soon, but I want to be in one place for a while.
3 comments:
what?! back in sea town?!
i've found i need to keep informed on your life on a regular basis because it's always changing. i love it. change means growth.
making a place home takes growth, too.
let's talk soon, i want to hear about these happenings.
At what point do you lose the AK resident oil rebate?
Thanks for being home to provide support during this time.
So...where are you living and what exactly are you doing?????? I'm confused...
Post a Comment