Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Recap 08

This Christmas was pretty good. Although I was not able to eat normally and thus had to pass up the traditional Maxwell breakfast casserole and prime rib dinner, it was a good day. I got to hang out with my whole family in one place, which hasn't happened since April, I think. My niece and nephew are getting so cute. I like them a lot. We played a lot of Wii and made a lot of wii jokes. I was called wii-tarded a lot. One of my brothers got a wii-eat down. My sister-in-law told us about hitting her wii-mote against the wall. And Winnie, my brothers Wii-ton terrier was a fun target as well.

2 comments:

Brian K said...

i played a wii for the first time a couple of days ago. good times!

Alissa Maxwell said...

I do recall that you did get a small taste of the breakfast casserole. I guess grandpa is eating your prime rib portion. =)