Sunday, September 19, 2010
hardcore
I went camping on the Olympic Peninsula with Sean, Jamie, and Kevin this week. It was a typical peninsula fall week... i.e. raining and suuuuuper cloudy. We went for a little hike in the clouds one day, but Kevin and I decided that we didn't have enough of the clouds, so we kept going up while Sean and Jamie went back down to get the car and meet us at the top of the trail. We ended up hiking 10 miles. Now, 10 miles on its own, not too bad... 10 miles in the windy rain, getting a little more hardcore... 10 miles in the rain in Chacos, borderline stupid... 10 miles in the rain in Chacos with the crazy stomach cramps, just another day in the life of Kate Maxwell. I'm just that cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment