Friday, August 27, 2010

TMI? Part II

So yesterday I went in for my colonoscopy and endoscopy, basically meaning that the doctor stuck a camera in both ends... I've heard that the worst part about this procedure is the prep. Well, I mostly agree with that, because it was, in fact, horrible. However, I'm going to have to go with the worst part being when they thought I was out and couldn't feel anything, but still felt that little camera snaking it's way up my colon. That was quite possibly the worst thing I have ever felt. Luckly, I fell asleep like I should have been after about 10 seconds... Still, that's not right.
They didn't see anything abnormal except for a little excess bile in my stomach, which apparently could be causing some of the discomfort. They also are going to do a few biopsies of stuff they took out, whatever that means. So that was that. Now I'm back to waiting.
I'm still eating whatever I want, but am more aware of what upsets my stomach. For example, I can no longer have Cheetos or pizza from Little Caesar's. The list is a work in progress.

1 comment:

Anna Rose said...

NNOOO!!! Say it isn't so. No Little Caesars pizza? What about the crazy bread?