Monday, September 29, 2008

St Louis - New Orleans - Orlando

Still all over the map. I went to St Louis where I wandered around (shocker) and happened to find the Taste of St Louis. That was a highlight. Then I caught a train to New Orleans, where I watched people after the Saints game and then went to the French Quarter and watched some people some more. It was good times. Then I flew to Orlando this morning, where I met up with Jenna and Andrew (DR interns) and went to Epcot. My feet hurt, but I sure have seen a lot of this country.

3 comments:

Becca said...

EPCOT!! AAGHHH!! Did you know that in 2009 it is free to go to Disneyland on your birthday?!?! You know, by going to EPCOT you really saw more of the world than of the country ... Italy, Great Britain, Morocco ...

Peg said...

Kate - so fun to have found your traveling blog via Alissa/Scott/Owen. You ARE the coolest thing for just hopping the trains/buses/whatever. I will subscribe so I can keep up with the adventure!
Peg (Alissa's old core group leader)

Jamie Quinlan said...

Yay for traveling!! Sounds like you are having a great time! I can't wait to hear all of your stories and see all your pictures! Love you!