Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my time in Pennsylvania

The day before yesterday marked the end of my first roadtrip portion of my journey. I ended up in Philadelphia. I saw the Liberty Bell and other historical stuff and then I walked all over the place and ran up the stairs from Rocky. It was rad. I stayed with a friend of a friend, which worked out super well. The weather sucked the second day that I was there, so I slept forever and then ended up getting a Philly Cheese Steak and then going grocery shopping. Pretty random, but rad none-the-less.

I left Philly yesterday on the bus up to Allentown (ish) and am hanging out with Andrew and Jenna, a couple people who I spent part of the summer with in the Dominican Republic. I like hanging out with friends.
On a crappy note, my camera broke a little, so I don't have any pictures to updates... I'll do what I can when I can... Over and Out for now.

No comments: