So I made it to Atlanta after going to Charleston and Richmond for a bit. I loved Charleston... there's so much history there... it's a geek's paradise. I got to hang out in Richmond with my Aunt Karen and see the historical house that she is restoring, which was awesome. Then I took my final train to Atlanta... I wandered around the city and made it down to Olympic Park, where I joined an Ultimate Frisbee game. It was pretty rad.
I met up with Ashley (future roommate) in Atlanta, and now we're on our way to Seattle. Our first stop was in Mississippi, which meant that I had to go through Alabama... State number 47. Then last night, I got to hang out with my cousin, Caroline, in Tulsa and meet her in-laws. It was super cool to catch up with them. Today we we're staying in Kansas (#49). Barring major trauma, we'll be in Seattle on Thursday night (through #50 Nebraska). I'm pretty stoked.
1 comment:
And then you come see me in OREGON!
Post a Comment