Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maxwell House North!!!

It's so good to be back in Haines. I love it here. It makes me even more sad that I had to leave, but I still know that I made the right choice in leaving and, more importantly, in staying gone. Things have been really good since being back. Sure, there have been some awkward conversations and interactions, but overall, it's been totally normal. I haven't seen some people, which I think is a slight attempt on their part to not make a scene, which is fine by me. I've done just about everything here that I wanted to do, which has been really good, and I've gotten to reconnect with a lot of people and get a lot of closure, which is pretty much what I came here to do. If I get a better internet connection, I'll post some crazy cool pics (this one is painfully slow).

No comments: