Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The DR for reals this time...

Alright, so I'm going to the Dominican Republic for summer. I leave June 20 and get back sometime around August 15. I'm pretty stoked. I'm going to the same place that I've been three times before, and I get to hang out with some really cool peeps, a few of whom I know and am pretty stoked to chill with for the summer.
I get to go see my sponsored kid, who I met before, but I don't think that she knows who I am, so I'm pretty excited to meet her again.
I'm pretty sure that it'll be really good for me to spend the summer somewhere I love, especially since I won't be able to spend the summer in the other place I love. It will be good to not just be distracted, but to be fully immersed in serving God in another culture. I love the DR.
On a somewhat side note, I'm going to try to sell some pics to raise some of the money that I need for the trip. The pics are mostly somewhere on my blog, but I've got some other good ones too. So if you want a really good looking picture, just let me know.
YAY FOR THE DR!!!

No comments: