Friday, March 14, 2008

Day In, Day Out

It very much seems that I have settled into a routine here. I work 40 hoursish a week, I hang out with people in the evenings, and I try to live up the weekend a little before Monday hits again. Things aren't bad though. It feels good to have settled in a little. Sure, I wish that it wasn't here in Seattle that I was settled, but the settled feeling is good none-the-less. Work is alright. I'm learning a lot, which is good. I still don't want to have a desk job for the rest of my life, but for now it's fine. I am glad that it's just for a finite amount of time. Right now I'm trying to convince my boss that most of what I do in the office can be done from elsewhere... that way I can work for him still after I get back from the DR, wherever that may be (which is still ideally Alaska). I really don't have much to report.... Although I have been Craigslist shopping a lot lately, so maybe I'll have some fun news on something that I buy... that'd be cool. Until next time, over and out.

No comments: