That's a question I have been getting a fair amount lately, so I'll go ahead and answer it. I work at Federal Mortgage, the same place that I worked at through some of college. It's a pretty good job and I'm learning about the mortgage business, so that's pretty cool. Other than that, I have been catching up on movies and tv, an endeavor that will never really be complete. I have also been known to critically assess Drew Carey as the new host of the Price is Right and complain about it to some of the people who are close to me... or anyone who I think will listen.
I spent a good portion of today filling out my application for Children of the Nations to go down to the Dominican Republic, so hopefully I'll be able to head down there for a couple months in the summer.
If you asked me six months ago where I would be in six months, what I am actually doing is no where near the answer that I would have given you, but things are good anyway. I've kinda turned into a bit of an optimist, which is a little weird, but I like it.
1 comment:
The Dominican would be AMAZING. Would you be a summer intern?
also, I had NO IDEA Drew Carey is the new host The Price is Right, that just seems...wrong :)
Post a Comment