Sunday, January 6, 2008
Or not....
Plans change... and I don't entirely know what is going on. I'm not going back to Haines just yet. Not for at least a few weeks anyway. I'm not ready to go back and face the way things are and all that goes along with that in Haines. I still need to work on me a little bit. I feel like I have grown a ton over the past few months. I have nothing to prove in going back. I'm not going to show that I haven't done anything wrong or to try to convince people up there that I am right and that anything else is wrong. I'll go back when I feel more ready to go back. I don't know when that will be. I feel like I finally have just let God have the crap... mostly. I know that I'm still holding on to some of it, but I'm letting go. So, I'll go back when I feel like God has made me ready enough to do that. Who am I to say when that will be? I'm excited again. I'm excited to see where God will take me and when He will take me there. But I'm not in a rush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment