Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Haines and more

I realized that I've been slacking on my blogging lately. I mean, since I last wrote, I have been in Haines for ten days and back to Seattle. Alaska was awesome. Which, come on, we all knew would be the case. I decorated, hiked, watched football, ate... it was grand. And I realized that as much as I love that place, it's ok that I'm not there right now. Sure, I'd love life if I was living in Haines, but that doesn't mean that I can't love it since I'm living in the greater Seattle area. So I hereby declare that I am going to work on loving life more in Seattle rather than wishing I was somewhere else. You heard it here first.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Woo hoo! I'm the first one to comment so I'm assuming that means I'm the first one to "hear it first" I feel like your BFF across space and time (space because you live in Seattle and me in Anchorage, time because there is an hour difference...). :) I hope you succeed in enjoying Seattle!