Friday, May 7, 2010
drumroll, please...
For all three of you who follow my blog, this is me publicly, internet-ly announcing that I am moving back to Seattle. Most of Haines hasn't heard for sure yet, but I'm sure it'll start trickling around, and the people that I wanted to make sure that I told personally, I have told, so here it is in blog-land. Kate Maxwell will be living in (or near) the emerald city once more. In case you haven't figured out the reason why, refer back to any post about Pedro. That pesky bugger seems to still be wreaking some havoc on my guts, so it's time to go to a place where I can get more regular help and not have to travel anywhere between 5 and 18 hours to get to a doctor. So Seattle, here I come. Look out, or you might not know what hit you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When will this move take place? We will be in Seattle-land next weekend, will you?
I'll be back in seattle around the first of July...
huzzah! seattle needs a high five!
whoop whoop!
I don't know if I've ever been more excited than I am now! You kind of just made my sad night happy! I know I am not really near Seattle year round, but knowing that you will be there when I go home makes me happy!
Post a Comment