For once, it's because I've been busy, not because there's nothing to say...
here's the quick rundown, with details to be filled in later...
-spent 4 days in Seattle
-helped run a fundraising concert of youth group kids
-had a friend visit Haines
-worked on school a ton
-worked a ton
But here's something that is just too random to not share... you know how sometimes you say things that have double meanings without necessarily realizing the second meaning while you say it? This morning I was eating cereal that I hadn't had in forever, and I thought to myself, "I forgot how much I love Life." And then I realized it wasn't just the cereal that made that statement true.
2 comments:
You make me laugh. I like that statement alot.
Oh that brings me back to high school when we would make all kinds of life cereal jokes! Miss you! I'm glad you got to visit Seattle, I get to in a couple weeks too :).
Post a Comment