Thursday, September 18, 2008
new york - new haven - providence - boston
today was a travel day. i started this morning in brooklyn (thanks to Alissa and the radical living community) and then headed to Penn Station yet again. i decided that rather than going straight to boston, i was going to see some of Connecticut and Rhode Island, so I stopped in New Haven and walked around Yale some... nothing too exciting. Then I went to Providence, where I got lost more than once wandering around the city. At one point, I'm not sure what kind of neighborhood I was in, but I was getting yelled at from time to time, and I went at least 30 minutes without hearing someone else talk in English. So I took the bus back to where I could find myself again. Then I headed up to Boston where I also did some wandering before finally meeting up with my cousin, Heidi. Tomorrow we're off to my personal Mecca... the Ben and Jerry's factory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Say Hi to Heidi for us! Ben and Jerry's sounds like a pretty good personal mecca to me. Yumm....
Post a Comment