Monday, June 30, 2008

my growing patience

we havent started doing anything tangible yet. all we have been doing is planning. it can get a little old. so much of me just wants to get out there and start doing something. i guess thats kinda the way i live my life. i dont always stop to think and plan before i start something. so im probably growing or something...
and my keyboard doesnt have punctuation. it kills me.
this is a pic of my host brother. he cracks me up. i tell him hes crazy and he says, no, im just happy. i taught him to make a fist and say word up, but he cant pronounce it very well. its amazing.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Maybe planning and waiting are actually the "doing" you need to be doing. Ponder it. I will, too. Maybe "pondering" is good "doing," as well? Maybe I'm getting too philosophical?

Shannon said...

he's not crazy, he's just happy..i LOVE that! Planning can be a pain, I'm a terrible planner, but it's a good skill to grow in-keep a growing lady :)

p.s. your host brother is precious. How do I get me one of those? :)

Alissa Maxwell said...

Planning is what helps make sure your "doing" will have long term results and lasting effects after you've moved on. Enjoy that kiddo!