Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You say goodbye and I say hello...

I leave Haines in about two hours. It sucks. The situation that I have found myself in lately sucks. What is really comforting to me though is that I feel like the community has rallied around me. Many people that I have gotten to know here have made it known that they love me and want me to come back when things get a little better. I'm sad to leave, but I know that I have to. I know that I have to get away from the situation here (If you want more details, give me a call). Just this morning I was talking to someone who said that I have gone through the most hurtful thing that she has ever seen and she is confident that I am strong enough to get through all of this. So, goodbye Haines, hello Seattle and hopefully emotional and spiritual recovery.

prayer requests
~the director and direction of this ministry
~my recovery from being so badly hurt by people i thought cared about me.
~safe travel

No comments: