The active part...
All the Maxwells are doing some sort of fitness challenge this year. My parents are walking a half marathon, my sister-in-law Alissa is running a half marathon, my sister-in-law Sara is walking a full marathon, Ryan is running a marathon (or biking the STP), Scott is gonna mountain bike something fierce, and me, well, I'm gonna take 4 million steps in 2010. 10958.9 per day, in case you were wondering. I started a little late, so I'm a little behind. But walking 20,000 steps each of the past two days is getting me right back up there. But not to give into healthiness (between my family and my doctor I'm actually being healthy right now), I do still have my lazy moments. Which leads me to...
The lazy part...
Yesterday, I wanted some eggs, since that's one of the three foods that I can eat. And I knew that I would want some more today. So rather than wash the pan and sit there over the stove twice, I cooked twice the eggs and microwaved my breakfast this morning. The pan is still on the stove, dirty. Don't judge... it's hard to do dishes when you can't use your thumb...
No comments:
Post a Comment