follow Kate's path to follow Christ more closely, one day at a time
Thursday, November 5, 2009
same old, same old
Things are standard. Life is good. I'm getting close to being done with the last of my undergrad beefing up, which will be glorious. Other than that, I'm excited to head down to the lower 48 on Monday to see my fam.
We're excited to see you! Just got the package of Alaska love today. Owen made sure to test out the books for Josh. Scott and I were trying to inhale the coffee through the package - great gift for new parents!
1 comment:
We're excited to see you! Just got the package of Alaska love today. Owen made sure to test out the books for Josh. Scott and I were trying to inhale the coffee through the package - great gift for new parents!
Post a Comment