Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ABC 123

Just cuz I'm bored... the ABCs and 123s of Kate Maxwell... harder than you'd think...
A- Awesome
B- Bored
C- Cool
D- Dork
E- Energetic sometimes
F- Frozen
G- Good
H- Happy
I- Intelligent
J- Joyful
K- Kate
L- Lazy
M- Maxwell
N- Near perfect (hahahaha)
O- Opinionated (but not negatively... I just have a lot of opinions)
P- Personable
Q- Quirky
R- Random
S - Seriously Rad
T- Talkative (sometimes)
U- Unemployed
V- Virtuous
W- Weird
X- eXcitable
Y- Young
Z- Zealous

0- states I have not been in
1- college I applied to
2- kayaks I own
3- dogs I live with
4- times I've been to the Dominican Republic
5- people in my family growing up (2 bros, ma, pa)
6- years of varsity sports in high school
7- times I've been rushed to the doctor/hospital (finger, appendix, eye, finger, head, mouth, head)
8- the uniform I wore during softball
9- years since I was a freshman in high school

1 comment:

hlw said...

7 years since we met for coffee ONCE A WEEK. Well, hot chocolate for you, and coffee for me :)