is that a good thing? i think so.
I'm still just hanging out in Haines. I got to take my mom snowshoeing and ice fishing this week, so that was super fun. But then right after she left I went to the Dr. and found out that I have strep throat. Sucky. So, I'm still looking for a job, but I am also trying to take it easy so I can maybe not be sick. I mean, really... how much can one body really take? I'm sickly. I never used to get sick and now I'm getting random infections right and left.
In other news, I'm loving being back in Haines. Its just so calm here. Life seems to move a little slower. I had internet today for the first time since I moved up here. I love it. Now if I could just get a job.
1 comment:
awwwe. poor Katie. drink lots of fluids :).
Post a Comment