Friday, November 7, 2008

Connie's, how can I help you?

So I got into Haines on Monday around noon and went over to the Summer Inn to see Lori and Ashley. After chilling for a little while there, Lori decided that we wanted something to eat. So we went to the Mountain Market, but she decided against that. So we went to Connie's (formerly Video 144). Connie greeted us upon arrival, but taking a closer look, realized that she knew me, as I had worked for her for about a week and half the last time I was in Haines. She asked me what I was doing back, and after hearing that I was in town for a while asked, "do you need a job?" Um, ok. So I had a job within two hours of my arrival in Haines. Pretty rad, huh?

3 comments:

Brian K said...

wow! great news. would like to hear more about what you will be doing.

Becca said...

kate ... that is ridiculously awesome...

Alissa Maxwell said...

Very cool. What is Connie's? Still a video store or something different?