Monday, August 18, 2008

my family

i'm hanging out on the oregon coast with my family. my brother and sister-in-law are here and my mom, but right now my dad is on his way to mexico to visit my sickly grandfather who is apparently dying. it's good to just hang out with the family for a bit though. my nephew is soooo fun, and i got to hang out with my niece before i left for oregon on saturday. she's getting big. i like my fam.

3 comments:

Erica Jonkman said...

Aw! I'm glad you're enjoying your time with your fam! Hey, do you know anything about your possible trip out this way yet? I have my dates set for visiting Seattle... Fri Sep 26 late morning, through early morning Mon Sep 29.

Sara said...

Fam likes you.

Alissa Maxwell said...

Ditto.

For the record, I loved watching and listening to you playing with Owen. I know he and Calla will always have fun memories of times with Aunt Kate.